Data protection regulations of georelief Vertriebs GbR
The protection of your personal data is a matter of course for us as an employee of georelief Vertriebs GbR, represented by the shareholders Mario Engelhardt and Sandra Markgraf, Dohnaer Straße 383, 01259 Dresden. Nevertheless, we are obliged to inform you separately under data protection law.
We – the georelief Vertriebs GbR, represented by the shareholders Mario Engelhardt and Ms. Sandra Markgraf, Dohnaer Straße 383, 01259 Dresden and employees – only collect the personal data (pbD), which is for the contractual relationship and the development, manufacture and delivery of 3D Relief Maps and 3D Relief Postcards as well as our information on the services of georelief Sales GbR are required. We inform below as follows:
- Name und Kontaktdaten des für die Verarbeitung Verantwortlichen
Responsible party: georelief Vertriebs GbR,
represented by the shareholders Mr Mario Engelhardt and Ms Sandra Markgraf
Dohnaer Straße 383, 01259 Dresden
Phone: 0351 7927 5100, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A company data protection officer is not legally required to be appointed.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use If you contact or order georelief Vertriebs GbR, the following information will be collected:
Wenn Sie die georelief Vertriebs GbRkontaktieren oder beauftragen, werden folgende Informationen erhoben:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile),
- Information necessary for the development, production and delivery of 3D relief maps and 3D relief postcards.
This data is collected,
- to identify you as our customer;
- to advise you appropriately and deliver our products to you;
- to correspond with you;
- for invoicing and debt tracking.
The data processing is carried out at your request and is required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the contract.
The personal data collected by us for the purpose of placing an order will be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage obligation and deleted thereafter, unless we are obliged to store them for a longer period in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to storage going beyond this in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes in particular the transfer to the tax consultant as well as public authorities for the purpose of correspondence and to support the sale. The forwarded data may only be used by the third party for the purposes stated.
- Data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; to request information about your personal data processed by us
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us; to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.